Do you want to start a career in Server, Cloud Computing or on any other IT profile, but don't know where to begin? If so, this course can help you to discover the fundamentals of networking and Windows Servers.
Your trainer, Manoj
will show you, how to install and use Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016 in the domain environment. He will also explain the basics of domain, Microsoft Active Directory, DHCP, DNS and required server roles.
This course ensures that you should get the basic server skills and understand the Microsoft domain environment at an entry level. No previous IT experience is required.
Who can attend this course?
We are covering following topics in this training course:
||Introduction to Networking
- Understanding Workgroup and Domain environment
- Why server OS is required?
- What is domain controller?
- Understanding authentication and authorization
- Installing Windows Server 2016
- Using Server Manager
- Configuring basic server
||Windows server Roles and Features
- Installing the domain environment (aka Active Directory)
- Creating users and groups
- Connecting Windows client in the domain
- Login on the client OS
- Configuring file sharing
- Overview of other available roles: DNS, DHCP, IIS, etc.
To receive next live webinar invitation and/or watch earlier recording,
View Demo: OSI model introduction
To attend live session or watch earlier recordings, please register using above form.