This course will teach you the basics of cloud computing and why cloud computing is one of the hottest areas in information technology today. In this course, your trainer Manoj answers the basic questions: What is the cloud, benefits of the cloud and explores the cloud deployment models: Public, Private clouds, etc.
Who can attend this course?
- For everyone, looking for opportunities in cloud computing
- IT developers or professionals with technical or non-technical job roles
- Preferred entry level cloud training for the business professionals and non-IT staff
- First step in learning the Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS or Google Cloud courses.
Syllabus covered:1. Introduction to Cloud Computing
- What is the cloud?
- Benefits of the cloud computing
- Types of cloud (Deployment Models): Public, Private and Hybrid Clouds
- Understanding the cloud service models such as Platform as a Service (PaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Look inside the Cloud datacenters
- Exploring available cloud providers: Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and Alibaba
- What is Microsoft Azure?
- Azure Data Centers
- Manage Azure through portal
- Azure Services
- What is Amazon AWS?
- Browsing AWS services
- What is Google Cloud GCP?
- GCP Services
- Cloud certifications