This AWS Certified Solutions Architect-Associate (SAA-C02) training program is designed to give you hands-on exposure to gain technical expertise in architecting, deploying, managing, and operating highly scalable fault tolerant system on the AWS platform.
- Become familiar with the AWS platform and Cloud computing
- Become Amazon Certified - Pass the AWS global certifications. Check exams tab above.
- IT freshers or experienced professionals/developers
- AWS absolute beginners - No prior AWS experience necessary
- Also attend our FREE Cloud computing essentials webinar.
Real-time 1 to 1 interaction
Download short notes
Download and watch all lectures offline
Get an attendance certificate
1. Cloud Computing Concepts
|2. AWS Cloud Overview
|3. Services and Categories
|4. Understanding and Using Elastic Cloud Compute (EC2)
|5. Understanding and Configuring Amazon S3 and CloudFront
|6. Understanding and Configuring Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
|7. Configuring Load Balancers
|8. Configuring Auto Scaling
|9. AWS Relational Database Services (RDS)
|10. Amazon DynamoDB and Redshift
|11. Understanding Amazon Route 53
|12. AWS Monitoring
|13. AWS Security
- Pricing: $150 USD
- Time: 130 minutes to complete the exam
- Question Types: Multiple choice (has one correct response and three incorrect responses) and Multiple response (has two or more correct responses out of five or more options)
- Total marks:Your results for the examination are reported as a score from 100-1000 marks.
- Passing: You need minimum passing score of 720 marks
Excellent..Provided indepth knowledge about the topics. Completely based on practical knowledge... read more »
It was a good session. read more »
It was a good experience overall. All the concept were cleared... read more »
It was good experience with trainer and teaching skill good... read more »