Shared batch: Rs. 7500 ($99 USD)
1 to 1: Rs. 22500 ($299 USD)
On-demand/Offline: Rs. 7500 ($99 USD)
100% money back!
You will get an experience investigating, responding to, and hunting for threats using Microsoft Sentinel, Microsoft Defender for Cloud, Microsoft 365 Defender, and third-party security products. As a security operations analyst, you will also have knowledge of configuring and deploying these technologies.
You will learn to mitigate threats using Microsoft 365 Defender; mitigate threats using Microsoft Defender for Cloud; and mitigate threats using Microsoft Sentinel.
- IT professionals with minimum 1 year experience
- Working knowledge of networking, server administration, DNS, and PowerShell
- Should know the Windows Server, domain environment, Active Directory administration. Complete our Windows administration course.
As Microsoft exams are updated periodically, we need to always refer the latest exam study guide published by Microsoft. Skills measured:
- Mitigate threats using Microsoft 365 Defender (25–30%)
- Mitigate threats using Microsoft Defender for Cloud (20–25%)
- Mitigate threats using Microsoft Sentinel (50–55%)
After completing this training, you can appear the "Exam SC-200: Microsoft Security Operations Analyst". Exam details for Microsoft Security Operations Analyst (Exam SC-200):
- Exam pricing:$165 USD per exam. In India current Microsoft exam fee is $80 per exam. Worldwide it may vary.
- Total exam is of 1000 marks and you need to earn 700 marks to pass the exam.
- You will get 55 to 60 questions in an approximate 2-2½ hours of duration and may change per exam basis.
- Exam formats and question types: Mostly single or multiple choice, drag and drop, repeated answer choices and hands-on labs.
Manoj S. Mahajan
Senior IT trainer, Owner
25+ years experience, Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and VMware Certified Instructor (VCI) with many certifications completed.View profile...