In this training, You will learn to design a Zero Trust strategy and architecture; evaluate Governance Risk Compliance (GRC) technical strategies and security operations strategies; design security for infrastructure; and design a strategy for data and applications.
To pass this exam, you should have advanced experience and knowledge in a wide range of security engineering areas, including identity and access, platform protection, security operations, securing data, and securing applications. They should also have experience with hybrid and cloud implementations
- IT professionals with minimum 1 year experience
- Working knowledge of networking, server administration, DNS, and PowerShell
- Should know the Windows Server, domain environment, Active Directory administration. Complete our Windows administration course.
- Recommended training Microsoft Security Fundamentals SC-900
- Design a Zero Trust strategy and architecture (30–35%)
- Evaluate Governance Risk Compliance (GRC) technical strategies and security operations strategies (10–15%)
- Design security for infrastructure (10–15%)
- Design a strategy for data and applications (15–20%)
- Recommend security best practices and priorities (20–25%)
- Exam pricing:$165 USD per exam. In India current Microsoft exam fee is $80 per exam. Worldwide it may vary.
- Total exam is of 1000 marks and you need to earn 700 marks to pass the exam.
- You will get 55 to 60 questions in an approximate 2-2½ hours of duration and may change per exam basis.
- Exam formats and question types: Mostly single or multiple choice, drag and drop, repeated answer choices and hands-on labs.
Manoj S. Mahajan
Senior IT trainer, Owner
25+ years experience, Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and VMware Certified Instructor (VCI) with many certifications completed.View profile...