Shared batch: Rs. 7500 ($99 USD)
1 to 1: Rs. 22500 ($299 USD)
On-demand/Offline: Rs. 7500 ($99 USD)
100% money back!
This training course is for you, if you're interested in administering a Microsoft Teams environment or taking the MS-700 Microsoft Teams Administrator Associate certification exam.
We will cover all the task required in a day-to-day management of a Microsoft Teams environment. We will cover topics including planning and configuration, managing chat, calling and meetings settings and experiences, along with creating teams, membership, and app control.
At the end of this training you'll be ready to take Microsoft "Exam MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams"
- Recommended prerequisite: MS-102: Microsoft 365 Administrator
- You should have a working knowledge of authentication types, licensing, integration with Microsoft 365 applications and Azure AD.
SyllabusPlease check the syllabus tab above. ☝
As Microsoft exams are updated periodically, we need to always refer the latest exam study guide published by Microsoft. Skills measured:
- Configure and manage a Teams environment (45–50%)
- Manage teams, channels, chats, and apps (20–25%)
- Manage meetings and calling (15–20%)
- Monitor, report on, and troubleshoot Teams (10–15%)
You will be ready for the "Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator Associate" certification exam at the end of this training course:
- Exam Code: MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams
- Level: Associate
- Total questions: 55-65 questions
- Passing score: 700 / 1000
- Cost: 165 USD. In India current Microsoft exam fee is $80 per exam. Worldwide it may vary.
- Length: 100 minutes
- Question Type: Multiple choice, Multiple selection, Drag & Drop, Solution Based Case Studies.
- Prerequisite Exam: MS-102: Microsoft 365 Administrator
Manoj S. Mahajan
Senior IT trainer, Owner
25+ years experience, Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and VMware Certified Instructor (VCI) with many certifications completed.View profile...