The Microsoft 365 Security Administrator proactively secures Microsoft 365 enterprise environments, responds to threats, performs investigations, and enforces data governance.
This training is based on the exam objectives for the MS-500: Microsoft 365 Security Administration exam and covering the changes that were implemented on June 8, 2020.
To earn Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate certification you need to pass this single exam MS-500: Microsoft 365 Security Administration.
- Completed training or have equivalent experience in Managing Microsoft 365 Identity and Services (Exam MS-100)
- And Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security (Exam MS-101)
Real-time 1 to 1 interaction
Download short notes
Download and watch all lectures offline
Get an attendance certificate
|1||Implement and manage identity and access (30-35%)
|2||Implement and manage threat protection (20-25%)
|3||Implement and manage information protection (15-20%)
|4||Manage governance and compliance features in Microsoft 365 (20-25%)
- Exam pricing: $165 USD per exam. In India current Microsoft exam fee is Rs. 4800 without exam offer. Worldwide it may vary.
- Total exam is of 1000 marks and you need to earn 700 marks to pass the exam.
- Total questions: get 45 to 55 questions
- Exam duration: 120 minutes approximately.
- Exam formats and question types: Mostly single or multiple choice, drag and drop, repeated answer choices and hands-on labs.
Excellent..Provided indepth knowledge about the topics. Completely based on practical knowledge... read more »
It was a good session. read more »
It was a good experience overall. All the concept were cleared... read more »
It was good experience with trainer and teaching skill good... read more »