Shared batch: Rs. 7500 ($99 USD)
1 to 1: Rs. 22500 ($299 USD)
On-demand/Offline: Rs. 7500 ($99 USD)
100% money back!
Microsoft Exchange Online is a cloud-hosted version of Microsoft's on-premises Exchange Server. It is a messaging solution from Microsoft that runs completely in Azure as a fully managed service.
At the end of this training you'll be ready to manage recipients, mailboxes, transport, mail flow, administrative roles, threat protection, compliance, migrations, and client connectivity.
You as a Messaging Administrator will plan, deploy, configure, troubleshoot, and secures the messaging infrastructure in a hybrid and cloud enterprise environment
- Recommended prerequisite: MS-102: Microsoft 365 Administrator
- You should have a working knowledge of authentication types, licensing, integration with Microsoft 365 applications and Azure AD.
SyllabusPlease check the syllabus tab above. ☝
As Microsoft exams are updated periodically, we need to always refer the latest exam study guide published by Microsoft. Skills measured:
- Manage organizational settings and resources (15–20%)
- Plan and manage the mail transport architecture (30–35%)
- Plan and implement a hybrid configuration and migration (15–20%)
- Secure the messaging environment (25–30%)
You will be ready for the "Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate" certification exam at the end of this training course:
- Exam Code: Exam MS-203: Microsoft 365 Messaging
- Level: Associate
- Total questions: 55-65 questions
- Passing score: 700 / 1000
- Cost: 165 USD. In India current Microsoft exam fee is $80 per exam. Worldwide it may vary.
- Length: 100 minutes
- Question Type: Multiple choice, Multiple selection, Drag & Drop, Solution Based Case Studies.
- Prerequisite Exam: MS-102: Microsoft 365 Administrator
Manoj S. Mahajan
Senior IT trainer, Owner
25+ years experience, Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and VMware Certified Instructor (VCI) with many certifications completed.View profile...