This training is must if want to take your Microsoft 365 (aka Office 365) administration skills to the next level. you will learn the management of modern device services, implementing Microsoft 365 security and threat management, and Managing governance and compliance.
This training is based on the exam objectives for the MS-101: Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security exam and covering the changes that were implemented on September 24, 2020.
To earn Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert certification you need to pass this MS-100 (Microsoft 365 Identity and Services), MS-101 (Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security) and one of elective exam given on the Microsoft website.
- Basic understanding of networking, server administration, and IT fundamentals such as DNS, Active Directory, and PowerShell
- Recommended prerequisite: Microsoft 365 Fundamentals (MS-900)
Real-time 1 to 1 interaction
Download short notes
Download and watch all lectures offline
Get an attendance certificate
|1||Implement Modern Device Services (30-35%)
|2||Implement Microsoft 365 Security and Threat Management (30-35%)
|3||Manage Microsoft 365 Governance and Compliance (35-40%)
To earn Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert certification you need to pass this MS-100 (Microsoft 365 Identity and Services), MS-101 (Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security) and one of elective exam given on the Microsoft website.Here are the "MS-101: Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security" exam details:
- Exam pricing: $165 USD per exam. In India current Microsoft exam fee is Rs. 4800 without exam offer. Worldwide it may vary.
- Total exam is of 1000 marks and you need to earn 700 marks to pass the exam.
- Total questions: get 45 to 55 questions
- Exam duration: 120 minutes approximately.
- Exam formats and question types: Mostly single or multiple choice, drag and drop, repeated answer choices and hands-on labs.
Excellent..Provided indepth knowledge about the topics. Completely based on practical knowledge... read more »
It was a good session. read more »
It was a good experience overall. All the concept were cleared... read more »
It was good experience with trainer and teaching skill good... read more »