In this Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD) training you will learn to design, build and deploy cloud-native applications for Kubernetes. You'll define application resources and use Kubernetes core primitives to create, migrate, configure or expose containerized applications.
At the end of this training course you will get the working knowledge of container runtimes and microservice architecture.
CKAD has been developed by The Linux Foundation and the Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF), to help expand the Kubernetes ecosystem through standardized training and certification. This certification is for Kubernetes engineers, cloud engineers and other IT professionals responsible for building, deploying, and configuring cloud native applications with Kubernetes.
- Linux administration knowledge is required.
- Introduction to Docker and container is recommended.
SyllabusPlease check the syllabus tab above. ☝
|1||Application Design and Build (20%)
|2||Application Deployment (20%)
|3||Application Observability and Maintenance (15%)
|4||Application Environment, Configuration and Security (25%)
|4||Services and Networking (20%)
- Exam: Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD)
- Question types: The exams are delivered online and consist of performance-based tasks (problems) to be solved on the command line running Linux. CKA does not have any MCQ-type format – so hands-on practice is a must.
- Total Questions: 15-20 performance-based tasks.
- Time: 2 hours
- Pricing: $395 USD
Manoj S. Mahajan
Senior IT trainer, Owner
25+ years experience, Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and VMware Certified Instructor (VCI) with many certifications completed.View profile...