This course goes through all of the skills needed to take and pass the Microsoft certification "Azure Networking Solutions" (AZ-700) exam. Prove your AZ-700 Microsoft Azure Networking skills to the world.
As a Azure network engineers you'll work with solution architects, cloud administrators, security engineers, application developers, and DevOps engineers to deliver Azure solutions.
We will cover the planning, implementing, and managing Azure networking solutions, including core network infrastructure, hybrid connectivity, application delivery services, private access to Azure services, and network security.
- You should have experience with Azure technologies, such as creating and managing compute, storage, and networking resources in Azure.
- You should understand networking fundamentals, such as name resolution, network protocols, and network address management.
- Recommended prerequisite: Microsoft Azure Administrator
SyllabusPlease check the syllabus tab above. ☝
- Design and implement core networking infrastructure (20–25%)
- Design, implement, and manage connectivity services (20–25%)
- Design and implement application delivery services (20–25%)
- Design and implement private access to Azure services (5–10%)
- Secure network connectivity to Azure resources (15–20%)
- Exam Code: Exam AZ-700, Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
- Level: Associate
- Total questions: 55-65 questions
- Passing score: 700 / 1000
- Cost: 165 USD. In India current Microsoft exam fee is $80 per exam. Worldwide it may vary.
- Length: 100 minutes
- Question Type: Multiple choice, Multiple selection, Drag & Drop, Solution Based Case Studies.
- Recommended Prerequisite Exam: AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator
Manoj S. Mahajan
Senior IT trainer, Owner
25+ years experience, Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and VMware Certified Instructor (VCI) with many certifications completed.View profile...