Shared batch: Rs. 7500 ($99 USD)
1 to 1: Rs. 22500 ($299 USD)
On-demand/Offline: Rs. 7500 ($99 USD)
100% money back!
DevOps engineers are developers or infrastructure administrators who also have subject matter expertise in working with people, processes, and products to enable continuous delivery of value in organizations.Responsibilities for this role include designing and implementing strategies for collaboration, code, infrastructure, source control, security, compliance, continuous integration, testing, delivery, monitoring, and feedback. DevOps engineers work on cross-functional teams that include developers, site reliability engineers, and Azure administrators. DevOps engineers must have experience with administering and developing in Azure, with strong skills in at least one of these areas. They should be familiar with both Azure DevOps and GitHub.
- Recommended prerequisite: Microsoft Azure Administrator or Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
SyllabusPlease check the syllabus tab above. ☝
As Microsoft exams are updated periodically, we need to always refer the latest exam study guide published by Microsoft. These are the list of topics from the February 2, 2023 update:
- Configure processes and communications (10–15%)
- Design and implement source control (15–20%)
- Design and implement build and release pipelines (40–45%)
- Develop a security and compliance plan (10–15%)
- Implement an instrumentation strategy (10–15%)
After completing this training, you can appear the "Microsoft Certified: DevOps Engineer Expert" certification exam:
- Exam Code: Exam AZ-400
- Level: Expert
- Total questions: 55-65 questions
- Passing score: 700 / 1000
- Cost: 165 USD
- Length: 150 minutes
- Recommended Prerequisite Exam: AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator or AZ-204: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
Manoj S. Mahajan
Senior IT trainer, Owner
25+ years experience, Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and VMware Certified Instructor (VCI) with many certifications completed.View profile...