Shared batch: Rs. 7500 ($99 USD)
1 to 1: Rs. 22500 ($299 USD)
On-demand/Offline: Rs. 7500 ($99 USD)
100% money back!
Azure Virtual Desktop is a desktop and app virtualization service that runs on the cloud. Here's what you can do when you run Azure Virtual Desktop on Azure: Set up a multi-session Windows 11 or Windows 10 deployment that delivers a full Windows experience with scalability.
At the end of this training, you'll securely deliver virtual desktops and remote apps to any device from a flexible cloud virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) platform.
- You should have experience with Azure technologies, including virtualization, networking, identity, storage, and resiliency.
- Recommended prerequisite: Microsoft Azure Administrator
SyllabusPlease check the syllabus tab above. ☝
As Microsoft exams are updated periodically, we need to always refer the latest exam study guide published by Microsoft. These are the topics from the October 27, 2022 updates:
- Plan and implement an Azure Virtual Desktop infrastructure (40–45%)
- Plan and implement identity and security (15–20%)
- Plan and implement user environments and apps (20–25%)
- Monitor and maintain an Azure Virtual Desktop infrastructure (10–15%)
After completing this training, you can appear the "Microsoft Certified: Azure Virtual Desktop Specialty" certification exam:
- Exam Code: Exam AZ-140
- Level: Specialty
- Total questions: 55-65 questions
- Passing score: 700 / 1000
- Cost: 165 USD. In India current Microsoft exam fee is $80 per exam. Worldwide it may vary.
- Length: 100 minutes
- Question Type: Multiple choice, Multiple selection, Drag & Drop, Solution Based Case Studies.
- Recommended Prerequisite Exam: AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator
Manoj S. Mahajan
Senior IT trainer, Owner
25+ years experience, Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and VMware Certified Instructor (VCI) with many certifications completed.View profile...