This training covers the essentials that a Solutions Architect on Microsoft Azure will need to use Microsoft Azure as their cloud platform for a project. You’ll learn how to deploy and configure cloud infrastructure, implement workloads and security, architect solutions, create and deploy apps, implement authentication, secure data, and develop for the cloud. Microsoft Azure is continuously updated so versioning of the cloud is not a concern in this tech space.
This course is covering the new exam AZ-300 objectives. Passing this exam AZ-300 (Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies) and Exam AZ-301 (Exam AZ-301: Microsoft Azure Architect Design) earns you credit toward Azure Administrator certification.
Real-time 1 to 1 interaction
Download and watch all lectures offline
Get an attendance certificate
In this AZ-300: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies training we are following the official syllabus:
- Deploy and configure infrastructure (25-30%)
- Implement workloads and security (20-25%)
- Create and deploy apps (5-10%)
- Implement authentication and secure data (5-10%)
- Develop for the cloud and for Azure storage (20-25%)
As Microsoft is updating the above syllabus every 3 to 6 months, we need to refer the latest exam skills outline provided by Microsoft at the start of our batch.
- Deploy and Configure Infrastructure
- Analyze resource utilization and consumption
- Create and configure storage accounts
- Create and configure a Virtual Machine (VM) for Windows and Linux
- Automate deployment of Virtual Machines (VMs)
- Create connectivity between virtual networks
- Implement and manage virtual networking
- Manage Azure Active Directory (AD)
- Implement and manage hybrid identities
- Implement Workloads and Security
- Migrate servers to Azure
- Configure serverless computing
- Implement application load balancing
- Integrate on premises network with Azure virtual network
- Manage role-based access control (RBAC)
- Implement Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Create and Deploy Apps
- Create web apps by using PaaS
- Design and develop apps that run in containers
- Implement Authentication and Secure Data
- Implement authentication
- Implement secure data solutions
- Develop for the Cloud
- Configure a message-based integration architecture
- Develop for autoscaling
Part of requirements for : Azure Solutions Architect. After completing this training, you can appear the "Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies" exam AZ-300, To get Azure Solutions Architect
certification you need to pass this exam and another exam AZ-301 (Microsoft Azure Architect Design)
» Check current exam offers...
- All Microsoft exams are online and available at Pearson VUE exam centers.
- Exam pricing in $165 USD per exam. In India current Microsoft exam fee is Rs. 4800 per exam. Worldwide it may vary.
- Total exam is of 1000 marks and you need to earn 700 marks to pass the exam.
- You will get 45 to 55 questions in an approximate 2-2½ hours of duration and may change per exam basis.
- Exam formats and question types: Mostly single or multiple choice, drag and drop, repeated answer choices, etc.