Please WhatsApp us on number +91-8888092582 before sending payment.
For businesses making the transition to the cloud, robust cloud security is imperative. Security threats are constantly evolving and becoming more sophisticated, and cloud computing is no less at risk than an on-premise environment. For this reason, it is essential to work with a cloud provider that offers best-in-class security that has been customized for your infrastructure.
In this training you'll get the level of knowledge to attempt the Alibaba Cloud Security Certification. You will learn the core Alibaba Cloud products in security, monitoring, management.
- Candidate should have completed the Alibaba Cloud Certified Associate(ACA) certification.
- IT professionals/developers with some IT experience
- Knowledge of networking like OSI model, TCP/IP model, IP addressing details
- Basic knowledge of OS configuration: Disk management, Networking setting, software installation, etc.
|Section name||Proportion in examination|
|1: Networking on Cloud Security||30%|
|2: Servers on Cloud Security||30%|
|3: Application on Cloud Security||30%|
|4: General knowledge about Cloud Computing and Operating Systems||10%|
Scope of content
1. Alibaba Cloud security-related products:
- Cloud service-related basic security protocols such as HTTP, FTP, TCP, UDP and ICMP.
- Characteristics, application scenarios, competitive edges and features of Alibaba Cloud Anti-DDoS Premium and WAF as well as other related products.
- Characteristics, application scenarios and features of Alibaba Cloud security management-related products such as, VPC and securitygroups.
- Core security products: basic operations and management of Anti-DDoS Basic, Anti-DDoS Premium, Security Center.
- Security application solution design, such as correct understanding and handling after receiving alerts from the console, e-mails or text messages, including discovering DDoS attacks, brute force password cracking attacks, web SQL injections among other common security risks and taking appropriate measures for protection.
2. Cloud computing-related product (ECS, Server Load Balancer, OSS, RDS, VPC and CDN) content:
- Understanding the positioning, main features, working principles and application scenarios of the above products.
- Understanding common security risks of the above products, and security advantages of their combined solutions.
3. General knowledge about Cloud Computing:
- Practitioners in the cloud computing field are required to possess basic knowledge about the related concepts, technologies and cloud computing advantages, including the definition, features, advantages, service types, implementation technologies and deployment methods of cloud computing.
Exam details for ACA Cloud Security Certification Exam:
- Total questions: 60
- Passing 60 point
- Total exam points 100
- Discounted Price: USD 120 (Original Price: USD 200.00)
- Time: 90 minutes
- Available at: PearsonVue Testing Centers
- Question types: There are two types of questions on the examination: Single selection (40 questions) and Multiple selections (20 questions).